Tuesday, August 15, 2006

An inauspicious beginning

Being that I started this today on a whim, and that I am quickly approaching a meeting that I am supposed to attend via "telephone", I will make this brief. For those of you who understand the name of this blog, I am sure you recognize the above faces as ones you may have attempted to make, or have seen others attempt to make, or at the very least, as faces that you can comprehend at a basic, gravity-laden level. For those of you who do not, I am sure I will post again in more detail on this subject. That being said, I know that many of the people who will read this have blogs of their own, that they use to talk about things that happen in their lives that are interesting, or informative, or otherwise entertaining. I am not yet willing to promise that this will be the same such kind of posting. True, I may indeed talk about actual events, but I may also spend much time talking about things that may not have, nor will ever in our collective lifetimes, occur. Enjoy

--D14

2 comments:

Kamikaze Pigeon said...

Hooray, another has joined the clan!!

Mike Henninger said...

Why did you use this template? Did you just want to look like those people?

Now we just have to force Jeff into actually writing though I think he is more of a phone junky.