Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Return of the Blogger


In light of it being voting day (though I am not actually voting, so I don't know what that has to do with anything) and at the urging of KP, I have decided to attempt a triumphant return to the "blogosphere". Admittedly, I have not even being keeping up with OTHER PEOPLE'S blogs, much less my own, but I did notice that Frank has not exactly been putting me to shame, that makes me feel a little better. My life has been just about the same excitement-wise as it was back when I was posting more regularly, but since my mission statement explicitly points out that what happens in "reality" has very little to do with what appears here, so I suppose that is also irrelevant. I can say with all certainty that had I written anything on Saturday evening/Sunday morning after visiting Brickskellers, we all could have had an entertaining morning read. You, courtesy of Brickskellers, and me courtesy of the MD 20/20s and Sparks+ that the Hermanator brought over before we went out. Man did I feel terrible the next day. A few notes in that regard: Beer + Rusty Nail? Not so good. Beer + Cayenne pepper? Not so good. All in all a good time though.

I did discover something interesting. I was watching "Flight of the navigator" the other day. As is not surprising, most people in that movie have never been in much of anything else. However, the movie does feature a very young Sarah Jessica Parker, and more surprising than anything, especially given my age when I first saw the movie, is that the voice of the ship is played by Paul Reubens. Interestingly enough, there appears to be a new Pee-Wee's playhouse movie coming out in 2007. First Brady throws 4 picks, then the Bears lose to the Dolphins, then the Lions win a game, then this. I really don't know what to believe anymore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In case you haven't been reading our blogs in a while, check out this link.