Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The wait is unbearable, but the music is good

I have experienced a wait similar to this in the past, but it was not so small and black and... AWESOME. Waiting for built in batteries to fully charge for the first time is basically the worst thing ever. I never owned a game gear, but if I had, I would not have had to wait. Actually, I probably would have had to wait until my mom went to the store to get batteries. Which could have taken days. Which would have been worse. Nevermind. The point is, that Darth Vader now has a tiny, shiny black friend, and I am very excited. If Jefe gets his ass in gear, he will be as cool as me. If not, I will roll into his crew-meet(nerd-fest) next month as the baddest man in town. I don't know which to root for because on the one hand, I would pwn Jefe at his own "house" as the footballers would say, at an even where "pwn" is a very pertinent term. On the other hand, the more the merrier when it comes to drinking beer and playing multi-player DS games, right? I was thinking it would be fun to bring this down, unopened, so as to not have any previous experience advantage. I was hoping that I could keep typing until my new toy (name pending I guess) was charged, but I would need a lot more (read as: any) beer to get that many words out, and I have to work tomorrow. The ~3 hour commute sucks, but my little black friends make it more bearable (assuming that my new toy is as fun as the old one, which can now be devoted to full time Big Brain Academy and Brain Age for Elsie). I wonder, will people on the train look at me funny if I start yelling audibles into Madden 07? Would it help if I used my "headphones voice", as in, that loud talking you do when listening to headphones? I am sure to be listening to this song at some point, as it is awesome and I can't get it out of my head.

1 comment:

Kamikaze Pigeon said...

Congratulations on the new addition to the family!